I’ve always had a healthy appetite – not healthy in the balanced diet aspect but more in a cake for breakfast way. However, recently I have suffered from constant hunger. I’ll eat dinner and then have a second dinner and maybe even a third. I’m not even classing it as glutinous, I’m just REALLY hungry. I thought that by confessing my food sins on the internet it may teach my appetite to start being satisfied with a normal person’s portions rather than eating enough to sustain a small village.
- The other day I reached an all time low. I went to Subway and immediately after leaving (with a 6 inch turkey sub in hand) I walked straight into McDonald’s and ordered a McChicken sandwich meal… and a cheeseburger.
- Oh, and two weeks after that I went to Byron Burger for a meal and then stopped off at Nando’s for a takeaway cheesecake. I AM SO ASHAMED.
- When I went to Creams (a restaurant dedicated entirely to ice cream and desserts), I couldn’t decide between a banana split or pancakes so I decided to get both.
- … & after consuming my pancakes and banana split I stopped off at a McDonald’s drive thru. I couldn’t decided between a hamburger or mayo chicken so I got both. A pattern seems to be forming…
- I go through phases of craving sweet things and then going on a savoury rampage, hence the post-Creams McDonald’s. Anyway, two days after that I was heavily craving crisps. I couldn’t decide between Wotsits, Tyrrells or Hula Hoops so I decided to give them a rating out of 5 to try and come to a firm conclusion about what crisp was most necessary to me at the time. Hula Hoops scored a 2, Tyrrells a 3 and Wotsits a 5. A normal person would see this and think “Wotsits it is then!” My logic? I’ll buy one packet of Hula Hoops, two packets of Tyyrells and 3 packets of Wotsits.