Love food, hip hop and bottomless cocktails? Then this is right up your street!
Hip hop brunch is the greatest day out and by far the best brunch you will ever attend. 12pm – 1pm consists of bottomless cocktails. There were two to choose from and oh my they certainly knock you off of your feet! I can normally comfortably consume around 6 drinks before feeling a bit dizzy but after three of these cocktails I was ready to get up on the table and start dancing (which I did).
From 1pm onwards you are served a three course meal, with each course being more delicious than the last. A particular highlight was the brownie for dessert – it was even better than my own Mother’s recipe, sorry Mum! I was incredibly impressed by the quality of all three courses.
Between the main course and desert everyone seemed to liven up and began dancing around to the awesome selection of hip hop tunes provided by what can only be described as the coolest DJ on this planet. The music varied from throwbacks to current hits and it became difficult to pull ourselves away from the dance floor for bathroom breaks. The hip hop aspect is what makes this brunch stand out from the crowd – I don’t think I’ll be able to attend any other brunch because absolutely nothing will beat this one!
Tickets are £45 each, including the bottomless cocktails, three course meal and incredible atmosphere. To be honest I think this is a bargain, I’d pay more for the exact same experience! The location isn’t announced until the Tuesday before the event – an extra added touch to ensure that each experience is different from the last. Currently you can attend a brunch in London and Berlin.
Check out the website here and have a browse at their Instagram to get a feel of what to expect.
Happy hip hopping!
I’ve always had a healthy appetite – not healthy in the balanced diet aspect but more in a cake for breakfast way. However, recently I have suffered from constant hunger. I’ll eat dinner and then have a second dinner and maybe even a third. I’m not even classing it as glutinous, I’m just REALLY hungry. I thought that by confessing my food sins on the internet it may teach my appetite to start being satisfied with a normal person’s portions rather than eating enough to sustain a small village.
- The other day I reached an all time low. I went to Subway and immediately after leaving (with a 6 inch turkey sub in hand) I walked straight into McDonald’s and ordered a McChicken sandwich meal… and a cheeseburger.
- Oh, and two weeks after that I went to Byron Burger for a meal and then stopped off at Nando’s for a takeaway cheesecake. I AM SO ASHAMED.
- When I went to Creams (a restaurant dedicated entirely to ice cream and desserts), I couldn’t decide between a banana split or pancakes so I decided to get both.
- … & after consuming my pancakes and banana split I stopped off at a McDonald’s drive thru. I couldn’t decided between a hamburger or mayo chicken so I got both. A pattern seems to be forming…
- I go through phases of craving sweet things and then going on a savoury rampage, hence the post-Creams McDonald’s. Anyway, two days after that I was heavily craving crisps. I couldn’t decide between Wotsits, Tyrrells or Hula Hoops so I decided to give them a rating out of 5 to try and come to a firm conclusion about what crisp was most necessary to me at the time. Hula Hoops scored a 2, Tyrrells a 3 and Wotsits a 5. A normal person would see this and think “Wotsits it is then!” My logic? I’ll buy one packet of Hula Hoops, two packets of Tyyrells and 3 packets of Wotsits.